sábado

Our Teaching Philosophy

Each of us has a philosophy; it represents who we are, and what we want to share with those who are around us.


VANESSA´S PHILOSOPHY


      



"To become a teacher is a process that it is not easy; a teacher must have some qualities to be an excellent one. We are preparing ourselves to be teachers and we know that dealing with kids and teenagers is kind of difficult, but as teachers, we should have a solution for any problem. Patience, I think, is the most important quality we can have; in our role, as teachers, we will find too many troubles, but we must be patient to deal with them.  If we want to be a good teacher, we have to work hard, and try to be better. Our purpose in this life is to become a motivation for our students; we have the challenge to be an intrinsic motivation for them. If we succeed, we will be able to see that students will really appreciate and love the way we do our job as a teacher. So, I can say that we have to do our best in what we are going to be, which is to become not only a teacher, but a motivation for our pupils."

                                                                         By: Vanessa S. 19 years old



 BIOGRAPHY




       My name is Vanessa Michelle Sibrian Galán; I was born on the 8th of august in Chalchuapa, El Salvador. My parents are José Sibrian and Virginia Galán, and my two siblings are Karen and José Jr. My childhood was so amazing I could enjoyed it; at the age of 5 years old I started kindergarten in “General Salvador Castaneda Catro” School, and I finished 9th in the same school. When I turned 15 years old, I started high school in “Jorge Eliseo Azucena Ortega”. In 2014, I entered to University of El Salvador, and I chose Foreign Language Bachelorship as the major I want to study. During these years, I have had the opportunity to do my teaching practices with kindergarten and 9th grade in the school I studied when I was a child, and I can say it was a great experience.



ERIKA´S PHILOSOPHY





“I’m the kind of girl who believes that everything you want in life, you can get it as long as you work hard for it. For me a teacher is not only a person who gets a diploma by passing the subjects with 6.00 every semester; it is the person who gives it all every time that she goes to the University, schools, and job. Is someone who enjoys what she does, someone who gives the best in order to teach the best!  I found myself recently having a job with teenagers, but I’m not having a job… I’m having a blast! And l want my students to say “I remember you, but not for the candy you gave us, I remember you because you helped me understand what l wanted for my education and life.” 
                                                                                                             
                                                                             By: ARGUETA 22 years old


 BIOGRAPHY

    My name is Ana Erika Argueta Burgos, I was born in the 90s, I recently turned 22, and I am proud of who I am. I am the daughter of an Engineer, Master and loving father named Otho Argueta, and an outstanding mother named Josefina Burgos. I have a little sister named Alisson, and both of grandparents - Ana Recinos and David Argueta. My life has not been easy for more that I can recall. I began studying something completely different from what i study nowadays. To become an english teacher is something that I always wanted to do. Thank God I can finally have the chance to do it every saturday. I am glad with the chances I have had throught this term because they have made me grow, and that is all that matters at the end. ❤



ELSA´S PHILOSOPHY





"I believe that teaching is not only being infront of a group of students and read about a topic, I think is more than that because you can give them a singnificant knowledge so that they can keep in their hearts and minds forever, but that is gonna happen If you are dedicate and passionate. The students are going to feel comfortable and they will understand all what you say and all you teach them."

                                                                                                                   
 By: Elsy 19 years old 

BIOGRAPHY



           Elsa María Rodríguez Molina was born in Santa Ana, El Salvador, in november 1995. She is an English student. At the age of 4, she entered kindergarten at Gabriela Mistral. In 2003, she started elementary school at Castaneda Castro school, studying there for nine years. Elsy won a Price in 2006 for writing a fictice story getting the first place; also she had the opportunity to go to the Presidential House for receiving a schoolarship by the President. She finished high school in 2013 at Instituto Nacional Jorge Eliseo Azucena Ortega, chalchuapa having completed eleven years of education in that city. Elsy entered the university at the age of 18 in 2014 and decided to study Licenciatura en Idioma Inglés (Opción Enseñanza) at the University of El Salvador in Santa Ana city. Recently, she is in the 3rd year of the major, and submerged in the process of getting the competence she needs to become an excellent teacher.

VERÓNICA´S PHILOSOPHY





“ At the beginning of the course, I was a little bit scared about teaching English to young learners because I knew that I would have to cope with some problems, but when I realized that the teacher was going to explain all the things that we needed to know for teaching, I felt in calm. When I start the course I did not have big desires for teaching children, but that thought changed immediately after I taught my first class. Now I can say that I love children because they are so lovely and pure."
                                                                                  By: Vane - 19 years old



 BIOGRAPHY


My name is Veronica Vanessa Martinez Arana, and I am 19 years old. I am an English teacher-student, and I love doing this. I am in the third year of my mayor which has been the most amazing years of my life because I have gone through the experience of teaching to kinder garden students and to teenager. I love to read books, and to watch series; I also love listening to music, and doing sports. I consider myself as an active and charismatic person; besides most of people around me say that I am very extrovert and easy going. I have learned a lot through my journey of being a student-teacher, and that experience has made me want to teach

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario